TangoTrain celebrates Argentine tango in Amsterdam, one of the major tango capitals of Europe, because for us tango means to connect. Many tango travelers get a chance to visit our city’s milongas throughout the year, for others this is a unique opportunity to connect with all of us in one week!
TangoTrain stands for a tango that allows dancers to connect from all styles. TangoTrain is an initiative of Amsterdam event-organizers to jointly demonstrate the open Argentine tango culture of our nation’s capital. One long week in the year we coordinate to deliver an unforgettable tango experience for dancers in The Netherlands and abroad, to share what we have all year around!
We hope to see you in the last week of December!
– TangoTerras – Wouter & Jan Dirk ft. Sing
– Tango Argentino – Arjan & Marianne
– Tango11 – Marijke
– La Bruja – Corine
– Tinta Roja – Lucas & Mira
– KYAS Tangosalon – Kaoru & Roshan
– El Berretín – Paulo, Rodrigo, Evelien & Tara Margo
and afterparty organisers…
– Los Locos – Koos, Koosje, Wim & Martin